8 Brides In Bikini Found
Terms and Conditions
- By visiting the Bridesinbikini.com website, you agree that you've accepted our conditions, notes, and rules mentioned in this agreement.
- YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALL CONTENT, SERVICES, INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS.
- You accept full responsibility for risks linked with the usage of information, goods, advertising, services, and materials that you receive through the Internet, including materials consisting of information or undesirable content that may be personally offensive.
- Bridesinbikini.com does not endorse or represent the reliability or accuracy of any profile or other information appearing, distributed, or uploaded through our website, our partners, or any other user, person, or entity on our site.
- We do not take any responsibility for the expenditure or damage you suffer due to indirect or direct usage of rendered services. By using our website, you accept responsibility for the estimation of completeness, accuracy, and utilization of assessment, service, opinion, and other related information, quality, as well as features of goods you receive via the services of our website.
- By using our services, you agree that you will not use Bridesinbikini.com for any activity which conflicts with the laws established by international legislation.
- You agree that you will not be using our services for your own benefit.
- You will refrain from posting content or material that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, incites violence, or includes graphic or gratuitous violence, or nudity.
- The Bridesinbikini.com website reserves the right to reject your profile (or any parts thereof) without our consent and a satisfactory explanation.
- You accept full responsibility for all the information included in your profile, including photographs, texts. You also claim full responsibility for the material you send to the site.
- Bridesinbikini.com is not liable for requests from third parties that you may encounter through information placed on the user's profile on our website.
- You acknowledge and understand that we at Bridesinbikini.com are not responsible for any fault that you may possibly face in rendering services.
- Bridesinbikini.com reserves the right to change and amend any of the above-stated Terms and Conditions without prior notice. In such cases, we will publish these amendments on this page. It is the users’ responsibility to check this page frequently for updates.
Should you have queries concerning terms and conditions, feel free to contact us.
What information do we collect?
We collect specific information from you upon your registration on our website. Once you use our services by registering, you will be required to enter your name, email address, and other relevant information. Should you not wish to register at the present time, you may continue visiting the site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Information we collect from our users may be used to better personalize your user experience. This will help us respond better to your individual requirements and requests.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We don't trade, transfer, or sell any of our customers' personally identifiable information to external sources. This excludes trusted third party websites who help us in increasing the overall user experience of our website, as long as these websites agree to keep all information confidential. As far as non-personally identifiable information of our visitors is concerned, we may provide it to other sources for advertising, marketing, or similar uses.
Third party links
At times, we might offer or add third party services or products on our site. These services and products have independent and separate privacy policies, and as such we have no control over the manner in which these sites use this information, and consequently assume no liability over such use.
100% scam protection
Bridesinbikini.com is the only Russian online dating company to offer a consumer protection campaign of this magnitude in order to combat online fraud and scam.
All single Russian and Ukrainian girls who register on Bridesinbikini.com are personally contacted by our anti-scam staff to verify identity and contact information. We confirm that the Russian girl or Ukrainian bride exists; knows and understands that she is a part of Bridesinbikini.com; and is interested in finding a foreign husband. We also make sure that she understands the terms of her participation.
Safety measures you can take
- Never send money to a lady.
- Once in a while, conduct video chats (for example, Skype sessions) with your lady.
- Do not provide sensitive information to a person you have never met one-on-one.
- Visit the ladies you like in their hometowns.
Warning signs to watch out for
- A lady misidentifies herself (for example, an agency may be using her profile without her permission to communicate with you).
- Her correspondence does not sound like replies to yours, (i.e. generic replies).
- She addresses you by the wrong name (or the letter is not written to you at all). Your name appears only once at the beginning of the letter.
- She falls "in love" with you after only a few letters.
- A lady requests money for any reason (lost her salary, money stolen, to pay the rent or repairs, she/her mother/grandmother/son/daughter is ill/recovering after an accident and/or needs an operation, etc.)
- A lady requests expensive gifts from you.
- A lady deliberately misrepresents her details in her profile: age, kids, gender, marital status, or job.
- A lady wants to study English (or your native language) and needs money in order to pay the course fees.
- A lady claims that her English is not very good and needs you to pay for translation services.
- A lady wishes to correspond with you but claims she hasn't the money and needs you to send her money to pay for email services.
- Gifts of flowers that you sent were not delivered.
- A lady wants to come visit you but needs money for a visa, airline ticket, insurance, travel-pass, medical reports etc.
- A lady needs money to secure your lodging for a visit.
Things that don't pass as scam
- After a lengthy correspondence the woman refuses to meet with you in person.
- A lady doesn't answer all your questions in an email.
- If after meeting you, the lady says she is not interested.
- If a lady has photos of her relatives, male friends, ex-boyfriend, ex-husband, and other personal info posted on any social network.
- If a lady wears rings on fingers. Wearing rings in Eastern European countries measn a woman is married, regardless of which finger it is on.
If you feel any woman on our website is trying to scam you, click here to file a complaint.
Access to this content is denied because your email address is NOT confirmed yet.
- Please check your inbox, find letter with subject "Verify Registration" and copy/paste or click on the link to verify your email address.
- If you have not received a verification letter, select Re-send or Change Email options.
Register For Free
Only registered users can view Ladies Profiles. Sign Up NOW, It's FREE and only takes a moment.